Monday, January 5, 2009

Lazy Sunday

Sunday was a very relaxing day for us which was great since we both had to go back to work from being off through the holidays! We organized stuff around the house and just enjoyed hanging out together with no place we had to go! It was also a day where Caden wanted to be wherever Daddy was. He was all about Tim Sunday and could not stand to let him out of his sight.
I went to get my nails done and while I was away, my guys were resting on the floor in front of the fire place. Check out these shots of Caden that Tim took.Once I got home, Caden woke up from his nap in front of the fireplace. Check out that crazy hair; which got cut Sunday as well by the way!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH, how sweet! There's nothing like a beautiful warm fire to get the old eyelids heavy. What a darling!

Jamie said...

How sweet! Now that is how you take you a nap!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed