Friday, April 29, 2016

Marshall's

Yesterday Cameron and I went to Marshall's to meet my friend Kelly and her son Rhett. It was the grand opening.  

I have to say I felt like we were in da club!  Good Lord!  Music was blaring, people were everywhere then there was the balloon guy. Thank goodness there were no clowns. He asked Cameron if he wanted a balloon animal or a balloon hat. He was super loud and of obnoxious just as you would expect a guy who makes a living making balloon animals to be. Cameron chose a frog that he could hold. Cameron is not one to be shy; ever, but this guy completely freaked him out.  Cameron held on to the back of my leg answering him from there!  

The guy was shouting over the music. It was chaos!  He even asked Cameron if he wanted him to make a balloon for his girlfriend (me). Really?!?  Ick

Anyway, here is the balloon frog!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed