Monday, November 23, 2009

Caden's Thanksgiving Luncheon

Tim and I attended Caden's Thanksgiving Luncheon on Thursday and had such a great time watching Caden in his 'school setting'.
Here is our little Pilgrim!Here he is finding his own chair to sit down at.
Here he is showing me his place mat he made. It had an Indian and a Pilgrim on it made with Caden's hand prints. He also had stickers all over it as well.
'Hey Mommy and Daddy, this is a pumpkin. It's a decoration for the table,
but I am picking it up just to show you.'

Chillin' in his chair with all his friends.
Here they all are doing their program. Caden has learned so much while at Canyon Creek. We were so proud of him. HOWEVER, this particular day he just sat most of the time through the program looking at Daddy and me. Toward the end when they all stood up he got with it a little more! Oh well, he did keep his pilgrim hat on the entire time!Here he is looking at us to make sure we are not going to leave!

4 comments:

GiGi said...

How sweet! Next Thanksgiving, I know he'll be the head leader in those songs! These pics are so cute!

Jamie said...

What a mighty handsome little pilgrim he is! It looks like they went all out for the luncheon. I love the picture of him showing you his placemat...he looks so proud.

The Stuart Family said...

What a great lookin' little pilgrim!

Kari said...

I can't wait to kiss my lil' Pilgrim on Thursday. He is adorable and looks so grown up in a real school setting!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed