Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thankful

Here is what Caden brought home from school yesterday. I was literally on the phone with my sister ranting and raving about how Caden will obey Daddy any time Daddy looks at him funny and I have to keep harping on Caden all the time and he might behave for me. I opened his backpack at a stop light and this just confirmed what I thought all along. He's thankful for God and Daddy. Fine...I know where my place is now! I will just let God and Daddy handle Caden from here on out. One of his teachers said that one student in the class was just thankful for peanut butter! HA!

3 comments:

Keeley said...

OMG, I so feel your pain! Shaun can just look at Tyler wrong and I I have pester, put in time out, etc. to keep him in line. Sigh. Oh well, I still get more hugs! :)

Kari said...

Daddys sort of have that kind of control! But when he is sick who does he go to??? Yep b/c Mommys have the best hugs and kisses!

GiGi said...

Yeah, and when he gets in his teens, Mom will be his best friend...'Mom, will you ask Dad if I can take the truck out tonight?' It's comming! ;)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed