Saturday, January 2, 2010

Basketball Goal & Crayola Desk

Today I put together Caden's basketball goal he got from GiGi and Poppa for his 2nd birthday. Now that we have the playroom ready, he actually has room for it. He played basketball in the living room where I put it together at and then he grabbed my hand and Tim's hand and made us sit down on the hearth to watch him play.

He loves to throw underhanded UP the net rather than over the rim and into the net. In time...in time....Thanks so much GiGi and Poppa, he loves it!
I also put together his Crayola desk he got from Grammie. He loves using the 'paint cup holders' to hold his water cup!Here he is pushing his chair in before his game of basketball. He could not wait for it to be finished so he could sit in the chairs! Thanks so much Grammie!

2 comments:

GiGi said...

Our future basketball star! I'm glad he is having fun playing with it! That's sure a nice little table and chairs too!

Kari said...

Ahh so cute, I love it!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed