Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom/GiGi!

Disclaimer: I had this post set to 'post' at 5:00 a.m. but it did not! So sorry Mom!

Happy Birthday Mom! I love you more than words! You are not only an amazing mother but you are truly my best friend. I love the relationship we have and I cherish it more every single day! I do not know what I would do with myself if I went a day without speaking to you on the phone! I love how we laugh together at the funniest things and I love how I go 'dumb' when I am around you! (inside joke!) I hope your birthday is fantastic and I look forward to seeing you the next time! Love your guts!
This is one of my favorite pictures of you with our Cade Man. He loves you so much!

3 comments:

MF713 said...

Amber,
That is so sweet. It seems you and your mom have the same relationship as my mom and me. It's the best!! Happy Birthday Gigi!!

GiGi said...

Thanks for the sweet wishes!! I am truly blessed beyond measure to have you for my daughter. I, too, would go crazy if I couldn't talk to you!! And I, too, love that pic of Caden and I. Where has the time gone? Love you! XOXOX

Kari said...

Sweet picture of Caden and GiGi! Happy Birthday Mom!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed