Friday, March 19, 2010

Mickey Tray

Caden eats his breakfast on a tray in our bedroom while he watches T.V. in the mornings. The tray he had been using was mine and I have had it FOREVER. It's the old style T.V. tray that sits on the floor and the legs were pretty much destroyed. I found a tray on an Etsy site and had the lady paint Mickey on it along with Caden's name. It arrived yesterday so Tim and I surprised him with it this morning. He was like a kid on Christmas morning opening up the box.

Here he is enjoying his 'D-Nuts' and milk. Sorry the picture is a bit blurry!
Here's a close up of it...Excuse the 'D-Nut' dust!

2 comments:

GiGi said...

Oh how cute!!!! He's going to really love it. I like the little sides where he can stick his crayons, hot wheels, etc. in! Way to go, Mommy & Daddy!

Jamie said...

I love it!! It is absolutely perfect!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed