Friday, August 13, 2010

Caden at Mommy's Work

I had Caden with me at work today until his school starts next week and he had a blast. He always loves coming to 'Mommy's Work' to help me out!

We all went to Sal's for lunch and it was delish! They did not have chicken nuggets so Glenn ordered him a chicken parmesean without the parm! Caden devoured the entire thing!
Laura brought her grandson Jason to work as well so Caden had a playmate.

Here is Laura and Jason.
Caden and Glenn! Caden loves his 'Mista Glenn'!

3 comments:

GiGi said...

What fun to get to go to work with mommy and then out to eat with the gang!Looks like he and Mr. Glenn are big buddies!

Jamie said...

These are great pictures! I didn't even know he was at work with you!! I just know you will treasure these days later. :)

kiki said...

You are so lucky to work in such a wonderful friendly place.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed