Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Revamping the Old Slideshows

As you guys remember from this, Click HERE we lost all our slide shows in May of 2009. I have found a program that I finally like so that I can recreate them.

I am doing them one at a time, so please be patient GRANDMOTHERS! :)

Please click on 'Caden's First Days' under the Slide Show Heading. You can find it along the bottom right hand page of the blog.

If you'd prefer I just give you the link, click HERE. It has sound so please make sure you have your speakers on.

I'll post updates once the other slide shows have been retrieved and recreated!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

GiGi said...

I am so glad you restored it! I love this slideshow! Brings tears to my eyes all over again!

Jamie said...

So sweet! That seems like yesterday.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed