Wednesday, September 22, 2010

An Afternoon at the Park

Yesterday after I picked Caden up from school we decided to go play at the park.  For once he was the only kid there and got free reign over the place!

I took some cute pictures of him having such a great time.

I love the sun coming through on this one!
He was letting me pick which slide he should go down!

He was saying CHEESE in this one.  I cannot believe how grown up my Baby Caden is!

I know God made all creatures but good grief there are some ugly ducks that is for sure!  Caden spotted this one and decided to chase it!

I'm not sure if ducks bite (we never had them growing up, we were more of a cows and horses family) but I told him they do so this was as close as he got to the 'ugly duck' before I stopped him!

2 comments:

just. us. said...

How cute- yesterday after I picked up lane & Bella- we had the same thought in mind. It was a little warm out- but they too were the only ones there! I can't wait for the cooler weather so being outside is not such a drain! Caden- sure is getting to be such a big boy!

Jamie said...

I love the duck pictures and will definitely have to share them with J! Caden was king of the playground! How fun!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed