Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Tornado DRILL!

Caden's teacher called me last night to let me know that the school would be having a tornado drill  today and to prepare Caden.  He, like his Auntie Kay, hates loud noises.  He loves the trash truck but runs crying when he hears it dumping the bins or containers.  So last night Tim and I 'tested' our home alarm system so he could hear how loud the alarm would be.  We taught him to walk over and lay down in a ball and put his hands behind his head.  We thought it was so cute how serious he took it!  This morning we practiced 2 more times before Daddy took him to school.  I heard from Mrs. Farouk that he did great, however, the school decided not to use the alarm!  ALL THAT PRACTICE!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

What a good little student! So they didn't use the alarm but now he knows! He is prepared and won't freak out when it happens.

Kari said...

Oh my gosh that cracks me up seeing him in that position. Too funny!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed