Monday, November 15, 2010

Lindsey & Houston's Wedding Weekend

This past weekend I went to Conroe for Lindsey and Houston's wedding.  Caden and Daddy stayed behind and had an absolute blast!

Here is Caden telling Daddy, 'Let's go to the mall right now!'
Guess who they ran into at the mall!  Caden observed him from the 2nd floor and then decided he wanted to go down for a closer look!
Tim said that Caden was jumping up and down in this picture telling Santa Claus Hi!  
Daddy also took him to see Megamind at the movies.  They had popcorn and watched the movie.  Here he is outside of the theater.
Lunch...I love it!!!
While they had fun back home, we had a great time at the Hutto's wedding.  Dad performed the ceremony so we snapped some pictures with him afterward.  Here is Dad with Kari.
Dad with his FAVORITE daughter!  LOL
My Mother and I inside the reception!
Kari and me!
Mr. and Mrs. Houston Hutto!  Such a beautiful couple!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow! Caden got the royal treatment from Daddy...awesomeness! I'm so glad to see him excited about Santa this year! He's THE BEST!

You all looked great at the wedding! I hope you had a memorable weekend with your family.

Anonymous said...

Glad that Caden has a daddy willing to let mommy have a weekend to herself. It's these fun times with his daddy, that he'll always remember! I can't wait to see his eyes when he really does get to sit in Santa's lap! We had a fun weekend with Amber, too!

GiGi said...

Sorry, I got in a hurry. I'm the anonymous!

raybanoutlet001 said...

ralph lauren outlet
ugg boots
mont blanc outlet
fitflops
tennessee titans jersey
jordan 4
true religion outlet store
nike blazer pas cher
ugg boots
nike free run

kurti stitching design said...

Guess who they ran into at the mall! Caden observed him from the 2nd floor and then decided he wanted to go down for a closer look!
sewing factory near me ,
stitching factory near me ,

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed