Saturday, November 6, 2010

More Bella and Caden Happenings!

We got Bella some new warm pj's for her visit and here she is modeling them!  Do you love her face?!  She's a serious model!  Notice her new slippers!
 Never one to be outdone, here is Cade Man posing in his new pj's Daddy got him!
Today we took the kids to the Plano Centre to a Pet Expo.  They had all kinds of animals for the kids to see and pet!  Here is Bella with the petting zoo's version of a My Little Pony!
 Caden surveying the rabbits and chickens.
We went inside to see the Famous Twiggy the Water Skiing Squirrel!  You can see Caden and Bella in the picture right up next to the water.
My brave son and niece touching a King Snake!  Afterward, we had a talk about never touching snakes EVER if you see them outside but to get an adult.
Bella and Caden petting a Bearded Dragon Lizard!  I got pretty close and was trying to get somewhat closer to overcoming my 'lizard' fears, right as the lady happen to mention this:  'Oh yeah this morning this one was jumping off the table...'  AND CUT!  I'm done...back to square 1!
We all went back outside for balloon animals.  Bella got a flower with a lady bug attached and Caden got a red sword and a Spiderman balloon!
We will be sad to see Bella go on Monday.  She and Caden have had so much fun playing and running around together!  They are wiped out every night at bedtime, that is for sure!

2 comments:

The Stuart Family said...

I can't believe how brave they are!!! I absoulutely HATE snakes! Looks like you guys are having fun!

Jamie said...

Love the new pjs! Those two are definitely more brave than me. I would have run away!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed