Friday, December 17, 2010

Breakfast with Santa

Caden's class was surprised by a visit from Santa today!  We were told to dress Caden in his pj's and bring donuts to class.  I was so happy when Mrs. Farouk asked if I could help out so I could actually see Caden SEE Santa!  

Tabitha's Mom and myself were in a room with all the children keeping the classes entertained until it was time to see Santa.  The kids had no idea!  They took them in groups of 3 into the room and they were so excited once they spotted him!

Here is Caden and JD waiting their turn to sit in Santa's lap!
 We are so very happy that Caden is such a fan of Santa this year!
 Group shot!
 Here are the teachers.  Caden's teacher is on the far right in the white blouse.
After seeing Santa it was time to eat breakfast!  What a FEAST they had!  Donut holes, kolaches, fruit, milk and orange juice!  Here they all are enjoying the spread!
 Caden with a mouthful!

1 comment:

GiGi said...

I'm so so glad he & Santa were good buddies this year. Last year? Not so much. I can see how excited he is about Christmas, just like you were when you were little. You used to cry after all the presents were opened saying, "I'm so sad Christmas is over." Broke our hearts.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed