Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Jell-O NO!


Caden has been sick the past few weeks, nasty cold, coughing, etc.  I packed his lunch yesterday and put some Jell-O in it thinking that would feel good to his throat!  I mean, my Mom always gave us Jell-O and it did help us feel better! 

So on the way home here is our conversation:

Me:  Caden, did you eat your Jell-O today?  Mommy gave it to you to make your throat feel all better.
Caden:  NO I did not eat my Jell-O, I don't like Jell-O it makes me throw up in my throat.
Me:  (Nearly wrecked the car laughing!)

Above is the Jell-O that was in his lunch after we got home.  He never even opened it!

Ahhhhh....kids!

3 comments:

GiGi said...

Hillarious!!! Poppa must've been talking to him because he can't stand it either! That is so funny!

I love the new look to your blog! Pretty pretty!

Jamie said...

Has he ever had it before? What kid doesn't like Jello?!

Keeley said...

Tyler won't eat jello anything that remotely looks like jello either. I thought he would grow out of it but any time I mention Jello his response is always the same, "OH YUCK!" Oh well, more for me! :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed