Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Cameron is 2 Months Old

I cannot believe our Cameron Chron is already 2 months old!  Time has certainly flown by!  Tim and I were talking about it yesterday how one day it was Halloween and now it is nearly New Years Day!  Wow!

Caden and I took Cameron for his 2 month check up today and all is well!

Here are his stats:

He is 25" long, yes you read that right!  He was 22" on November 11th and was born 20.5"!  I cannot believe how much he has grown in just 2 month's time!

25" long (they didn't assign a % they simply said, 'HIGH')
13.6 lbs 89%

He got 2 shots and is a bit cranky tonight, but all is well otherwise!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Happy two months, Cameron!! Wow, I can't believe he's already that old as well. Where has the time gone??

It sounds like he is happy and healthy and growing like a weed! Good job, Mommy!

GiGi said...

He is definitely following in his big brother's footsteps! He's such a handsome little man and I miss him terribly!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed