Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Day

 I am not sure what it is about me and Easter, but we do not have a great relationship.  My back has been totally jacked up so I rested most of the day, but we did have a good day nonetheless.  Here is the link from last year's Easter...deja vu'!  Click HERE

This was of course Cameron's first Easter, so we snapped a photo of him when he woke up to find his monkey Easter basket in his bed!

The Easter bunny left him a cool ball and a stuffed frog!  I love how he's actually looking in the basket!

There is no candy in here?  Are you kidding me?
Caden waited patiently in front of the media room door to go in and see what the Easter bunny left for him.  If you clicked above on last year's Easter post, you'll understand why the Easter bunny leaves Caden's basket in the mediaroom, rather than his bedroom!
 Look at this huge basket!!
 He got a NIKE Hockey Jersey from E.B.!  How cool is that? 
He was of course most excited about the hollow chocolate bunny!  Again, please reference last year's post!  LOL
He also got a huge piggy bank decorated like a baseball!  He had so much fun putting all the 'silver monies' in the piggy bank. He left the pennies in a box!
 Here's Mr. Lounge Lizard Cam, relaxing with Daddy!
 Cam loves his big brother and smiles anytime Caden is near him!  Love my boys!
It rained at our house and we knew the rain was about to head our way, so we decided to let Caden hunt for eggs outside before the downpour!  

Here is Daddy and Cameron posing with Cam's new Easter bunny basket!
I remember being so excited as a little kid getting to find all the eggs!  It is so much fun watching it through your child's eyes.

 They were all over the yard!
Showing us a blue one!
Have you met Mr. Cheeks?
Even on top of bushes!
Is this not the C.U.T.E.S.T.??!

We hope you all had a wonderful Easter.  I would be remiss to not mention Caden talking to me about how he was sad that Jesus died on the cross to 'save our sins'...I told him that Jesus did die, but he's alive now and he 'rose again'.  Caden said, 'I know Mommy, isn't that so cool?!'  I think it is Very Cool.



1 comment:

Jamie said...

Looks like you guys had a great Easter, excluding the whole back issue. E.B. was very good to your boys!

I do love that picture of Tim and Cameron!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed