Saturday, June 23, 2012

Conroe Visit

Cameron and I decided to head to Conroe for a visit.  A little Girls Night with my sister and some baseball watching!  Lane is a member of the Conroe All Stars and Scott is the head coach, so it was a multi-function visit!  Oh, and Miss Bella's Birthday!

Cameron (only days before arriving in Conroe) had just begun to sit up on his own.  Here he is at Auntie Kay's 'sitting'!
Kari and I headed to The Woodlands Mall to shop and I had to take this picture!  You certainly don't see mounted cops in Dallas.  I remember seeing them in The Woodlands when I lived down there.  So cool!  Although the look this lady was giving me, was not the most polite.
 All Star Lane!
Mom and Kari surprised me with a cake and gifts since my birthday would be spent here in Plano at home.  Here I am back when I was MUCH younger in front of my Unicorn cake that Mom made!
 Me with my Cam!
 Bamber and Lane!
 We came home and had to show Daddy and Caden how well we were sitting up!  He is really growing way too fast!

3 comments:

GiGi said...

It was a good weekend. Run run run the whole time, like always! Looking forward to next time! We'll see how much we can get done in a few short days again! Ha!

Jamie said...

Trips home are always the best!

raybanoutlet001 said...

coach bags
michael kors handbags
coach outlet online
cheap nfl jerseys
true religion outlet
michael kors purses
nike trainers
fitflops
polo ralph lauren
mont blanc outlet

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed