Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July!  Jamie and J invited us to Sachse to watch the fireworks and we know think this will be our annual trip!  So much fun!

Here are Caden and Stetson waiting for night time!  Jamie, can you believe how much they have grown up!?!  I was just at the hospital when Stetson was born!
We 4 Iveys!  I am blessed beyond measure!
 Daddy and Cameron! Cameron loved the fireworks and smiled and just hung out in Daddy's lap!
 Cool show!

 I know this is blurry, but I loved the 'wonder' in Caden's eyes as he watched!
 Happy 4th from Mr. Teeth!
Please Click HERE for Jamie's blog posting with more great pictures!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Our kiddos are growing up WAY too fast! I still remember you visiting me in the hospital when Stetson was born too...down to what you were wearing and everything! I have the same memories when I went to visit you and meet Caden. Where has the time gone?

Anyway, we had a GREAT time celebrating the 4th with We4Iveys and should definitely make it an annual event!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed