Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Random Caden Sayings

It's that time again!

Last night when I was putting him to bed, he asked me to cover him up and to cover up his bear.
Caden:  Mommy, will you cover up Star Bear, but don't cover up his head or he'll bite you.
Me:  Oh my goodness, I didn't know that he bit people.
Caden:  Wellllllll, he usually doesn't but he's been grouch today so he might bite you...just be careful.  Tomorrow he probably won't bite you but he's had a bad day today, okay?
Me:  Okay I won't cover his face!
Caden:  Good because I don't want him to bite you.
*********************
Caden:  Mommy will you love me always?
Me:  Of course I will, I will always love you no matter what.
Caden:  Even if I have a bad day and get in trouble?
Me:  Yes, I will always love you.  It is called unconditional love.  It means Mommy and Daddy will love you no matter what!
Caden:  What if I punched you in the stomach?  Would you still love me?
Me: Yes Caden, after I spanked your bottom.
Caden:  But if you love me, that's not nice to spank my bottom.
Me:  GOODNIGHT CADEN.
*********************
I took him to my office this week and while we were in the restroom, he was in the stall (going) and I was by the sink waiting on him.
Caden:  Mommy, I know you want me to hurry up and go back to your office, but I just have to wait a while and then I will wipe, and then I will flush, and then I will pull up my shorts, and after that I will come and wash my hands and then get some soap and then dry my hands and THEN we will go back to your office.  Okay?
Me:  OKAY!  JUST HURRY UP.
Caden:  Mommy you need to be patience!
*********************
Caden had his back to our dresser and had his hands behind his back, and apparently put his finger into a slightly opened drawer and then smashed it.  He started crying and came to me and he told me what happened and held up his finger.
Me:  Where at on your finger did you smash it?
Caden:  (sobbing and pointing with his other finger) RIGHT HERE ON MY ANKLE! (he was pointing to his knuckle)
Me: (trying not to laugh)  Honey, that's your knuckle, your ankle is on your foot!
*********************
I guess I say this way to often:  Here's the deal!  So, a few days ago he didn't want to go to bed. 
Me:  Caden it is past your bedtime, you have to go to bed right now.
Caden:  But can I please watch 'Doc McStuffins' and then go to bed?
Me:  No Caden it is bedtime right now.
Caden:  BUT I WANT YOU TO GIVE ME A DEAL!
Me:  Here's teh deal, go to bed now.
Caden:  (flashed his mean face)  That's no deal!
Me:  It is the only deal there is.
**********************
Ahh....kids!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed