Monday, July 9, 2012

Random Happenings~!

I realize I'm totally behind on my blogging, but I was happy to know that until yesterday, my blogging bff Jamie was behind as well!  There!  I don't feel so bad!  Here are just some random shots of the kids and us during June.

Here is Mommy and Caden watching some late night TV!  Hey, it's Summer!

Our future NHL star, watching the LA Kings win the Stanley cup, IN his LA Kings jersey, I might add!
 Standing in front of the TV as the players skated with the cup.  He was so excited watching!
And, my little one, Bottoms Up!
Doesn't this look he is saying, 'Man, I'm so escaping outta here!' ?

2 comments:

GiGi said...

That boy's got hockey in his every dream! And Cam? He's cute as ever! Sure miss my boys!

Jamie said...

So you had to call me out too?! You would think we were out doing fun stuff together, making us behind on blogging, but that wasn't the case! Busy summer!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed