Monday, July 9, 2012

July? Where did June go?

Hello July!  I have no idea where June went.  Seriously, flew by!  But here we are in July and here we are with some cute new pics of our Cameron!

Daddy took these, and as usual, always does an amazing job!

Here's our naked Cameron playing with a gift that Aunt Jamie gave me at the baby shower she hosted for me!

I.Cannot.Believe.How.Grown.Up.He.Is!
Headed straight for Big Brother!
Sitting on top of a drum that Mom and Dad got Caden when he was a baby!  He loved hitting it and watching it light up!
 Look at those eyes! 
Love.This.Picture!
 I think this is hilarious!  They were headed straight for Daddy's camera!
 A Mother could not be any more happy watching her 2 'babies' play!
 So precious!
 Finally hugging big brother!
 Both look a little sleepy!
This is a random shot of Cameron one night when I came in to check on him.  He loves this toy monkey and he was all snuggled up with him!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

PRECIOUS PICTURES!! Those all make my heart smile. :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed