Monday, July 9, 2012

More Cute Ones of the Boys

I came out of the Media Room, (just to the right of these bookcases) and did not even see Caden.  I called his name and turned around and he was hiding in between them!  Daddy had to snap a picture!
Our precious Cam Man sitting up like a big boy!
Cameron toughing out the heat at one of Caden's Tball games.
Caden, mid-leap!
Can't you just see him in like 13/14 years playing for the Stars?  I can. :)

Wow, what a full circle moment!  Caden played on this same mat as a baby and here he is with his baby brother!
 Caden Hulk
 Mommy and her hockey player.
 Cameron teething on the necklace I bought Mom!
 Daddy and Caden!  Love my big boys!
 Poppa and Cam Man at the rink!
 Look at this mischievous grin!  Heartbreaker ladies!
 "What are you looking at?  It is Saturday morning, I'm still sleepy and too lazy to hold this dang bottle.  Get over it!"
 My little LA King!
 "Hello People!  Mommy and Mrs. Connie, my daycare lady call me Dracula!  Look at my top 2 two teeth!'
 "This crunched up water bottle is fascinating!"
 Look at this geared up guy!
 "This is how I crawl!  Don't judge, it gets the job done."

2 comments:

GiGi said...

Our boys are growing up way too fast! Such great memories here! I love the way Cam crawls! That's one way I haven't seen! ha!

Jamie said...

Even more great pictures! It is amazing how fast they are both growing. Crazy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed