Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A Trip to the E.R. Averted

After taking the precious 11 month old shots of my Cam man, I came inside and was literally standing a few feet away (clearly not paying attention to him) flipping through the pics I had just taken.  I look up and find him doing this!

Although the next picture is blurry, this is his, 'Ha Ha!  Scared you half to death Mom!' pose!
And thus begins the dismount....
Ah...safe on solid ground!
Crawling away from the scene.
 'Is this safe enough to do Mom?'
Ladies and Gentlemen, I think we have a daredevil on our hands....

2 comments:

GiGi said...

What a cutie pie!! This is just one of many episodes to come!!

Jamie said...

I love it!!! I'm not sure which is cuter, though...him being mischevious or the monster on his little booty!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed