Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Dad's Birthday Weekend

This past weekend Caden, Cameron and I headed to Conroe to celebrate Dad's birthday.  Tim had to stay behind and coach the Tball game (which ended up being cancelled because of the rain!)

We had such a great time as usual.

Here is Caden on our first night hanging out with GiGi!

The next day was the party at Kari's house.  We had a great time catching up with old friends and our family.

Here's Auntie K holding Cam man.

Kari, Uncle Sammy and Me.  We love our Unkie Sammy!  We have fond memories of our childhood with him.  
 Here is Unkie Sammy and Mom
Cameron had his first taste of a sno-cone at Kari's house too.  He made the funniest faces and then he would lean in for another bite!  Super cute!


Here are Mom and Dad with their kids and grandkids!  I love this picture!

Sunday morning before the boys and I headed back home, we had breakfast.  GiGi made cinnamon rolls and Cameron loved them!  I would take a bite and then he would and he would fuss if I didn't get it to his mouth quick enough!



This is just before GiGi and Poppa left for church and we left to come back home.  It is always hard saying Goodbye! :(

I was walking past the hall tree in Mom and Dad's house and Cameron grabbed Dad's hat.  I put it on him and Mom got this picture!  ADORABLE!


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed