Friday, February 22, 2013

Showings and Keeping Out of the House

We had to get pretty creative to find fun things to do to keep out of the house while it showed.  My phone would get texts from the showing agency and I would respond Yes/No to that showing date and time.  By Friday I was getting triple requests for the same time slot.  I called my realtor to ask if that was possible and she said, 'Are you kidding me?  I cannot tell you the last time I've had this must interest in a home!'  Mom and my work paid off!

One activity was heading to Shipley's for donuts for breakfast!

Caden of course chose chocolate with sprinkles!
Cameron had donut holes and was not disappointed!

We headed to the park several times during the course of that weekend!
 Cam loved the swing!
I got a very cute video of him enjoying it!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Donuts and the park...what could be better?! It's no fun having to stay out of your own house but luckily you didn't have to do it long at all!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed