Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Missing Cam and Date Night with Caden


My Dad came up to visit on his way to Oklahoma and he stayed with us and we had so much fun!  We ordered Chinese food and played with the boys.  He brought them these squishy balls and chocolate!  Spoiled them really good!




He offered to take Cameron back with him to Conroe so that he could hang out with GiGi, Poppa, Auntie Kay, Uncle Scott, Bella and Lane!  Why you ask?  Well, Mommy had to fly to Nashville to look for a place to live!  Grammie watched Caden while I was gone too.

My empty Cam seat!  :(

On our last night together, Caden and I decided to go on a date.  I asked him where he wanted to go and told him it could be wherever he wanted!  He said, 'Oh, how about McDonald's or Steak and Shake.'  I politely declined and chose Fridays!

Here we are on our date!

 Mr Healthy with his salad and chicken sandwich!
Auntie Kay suggested we try the brownie dessert and by the look on his face, I'm thinking he was not disappointed!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Date night! I love it! I am so going to steal that idea. What great memories.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed