Sunday, March 3, 2013

Fun and House Hunting

I flew out to Nashville to hang with Tim and have some fun and then look for houses.

It was so much fun getting to see 'his' new city and meet all his coworkers and tour his office.

One of the nights we walked the streets of Downtown Nashville and had a blast.  Here is the 'Batman' Building.

 He got tickets to the Grand Ole Opry and we had so much fun watching that as well!

Josh Turner!

 Montgomery Gentry!
 Blake Shelton!
We found a house in Station Camp/Creekside area which is in the city we are wanting to build/buy, in Hendersonville.  We fell in love with the neighborhood that has a splash pad, pool and the school is super close.

Here is our new home for a year until we build or buy!
I brought back a toy for Caden and Cameron.  Caden thought it was cool that I flew a Southwest Airlines plane and brought one back for him.
Daddy and I also bought him a Nashville Predators jersey.  Mom took this picture of him as I was pulling it out of my suitcase!

 Tada!
 He loved it and wore it seriously to bed 2 nights in a row and to school!
 My reward!
I had a great time with Tim and am glad that the countdown is on!  Ready to be together with our We4Iveys!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

You got to see Blake Shelton...jealous!! Your house is beautiful too. I can't wait to see the inside and the backyard is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.!

Aren't kisses the best rewards?!

raybanoutlet001 said...

michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
nike roshe
valentino outlet
jordan 4
ugg outlet
ugg boots
nike air huarache
oakley sunglasses
golden state warriors jerseys

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed