Monday, July 1, 2013

More Summer Fun

With me home this summer, we tried to do lots of fun things!

We headed to the library for Caden to get a library card and some books!  It was super sunny this day!
 Here he is with his new book bag filled with books!

Having moved to TN before Caden finished Kindergarten in TX, we missed getting his yearbook.  My friend Jennifer grabbed his for him and mailed it to us.  Here is Caden checking out his Hughston Elementary yearbook.
 He found himself in it right away!
 School picture.
One of the days over the summer we headed to Chick Fil A and got lunch and ate outside on the patio.

Cameron enjoying his fries!
 Caden having his lunch!
After lunch I told them to face the woods and not to turn around.  I then had them turn around and I sprayed them down in their clothes!  Oh the horror!  It was all I could do to spray them down while they were dressed!  Those of you who know me know I like order, and this was wayyyyy out of my comfort zone! LOL
 Caden 'guiding' Cameron into the stream of water!
Love this picture of him getting some water!
 After playing outside they were exhausted and hopped into their pj's to relax!  I love summer days!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

What a fun Mommy! Sometimes a little spontaneity is good!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed