Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Summer Days with Cameron

Although I spent the summer looking for a job, I did have fun being at home with Cameron.

We may have a future Vet on our hands! Here he is checking out his horse with the stethoscope.  
'It's okay horse, you'll be just fine. Dr. Cam is in the house!'

We enjoyed our walks through the neighborhood too.  He of course ate while I walked!
Stopping along the greenway to throw popcorn to the fish!
 We had a play date with Melanie (her family lives in our neighborhood) at the park!
 Love me some Cameron cheeks!
Here his is playing with a Handle Hauler that the Sarratts got Caden for his birthday when he was little!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

He is too, too cute! I'm glad the handle hauler is getting extra use!

GiGi said...

Those eyes and cheeks are sooooo kissable!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed