Friday, April 4, 2008

Finally...

No pictures so far today, sorry! Just some comments...Caden is finally reaching for us! Last night Caden was asleep and woke up just hanging out in his crib so I went and grabbed him and brought him in the living room where Tim was. Caden nearly leaped out of my arms toward Daddy! Love it! Now when he is in his jumper or exersaucer and you reach down for him he reaches up! So awesome!
My sister is 4 years younger than me and I can remember when she was a little older than Caden and we were playing on the swing set. We were in the swing thing where you face each other and I was starting to get out of the swing and she reached for me! I loved that and will never forget it!
I will take some pictures tonight of Caden to post, but I felt I needed to at least comment for the day!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed