Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My Little Surfer Dude

Here is my little man this morning in his new outfit from Grammie. Thank you Grammie! Seeing this Summer outfit makes me long even more for the sun, fun and pool!
Oh, and this morning after I snapped this photo, he was getting all squirmy so I helped him slide down off the chair. He has been trying to pull up lately and I held his little hands as he leaned onto the ottoman. The next thing I know, he pulls both hands off the ottoman and took 3 steps without me even helping him! I could not believe it! I knew he was a genius! Tim and I will try to get him to do it again tonight and hopefully get it on video! Check back tomorrow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, Amber! Is this an April Fool's joke or what??? If it is...I'm going to have to come after you for making me nearly choke on my water!!!

Jamie said...

WHAT??? Walking? You can't just casually write that in your blog. What's the deal? If it's an April Fool's joke...you are MEAN!

Anonymous said...

OH my word!!! It's true!!!
Ok! I'll be there this evening to see with my own eyes!!! I wish... :(

As Lane used to say, "I tole ya two times, already!" he was going to take off and run!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed