Monday, May 4, 2009

Fun With Markers

MiMi got Caden a Crayola marker set for Christmas and I pulled it out last weekend and then again this weekend to get some pictures. It is interactive and you choose an animal marker and place it in the base and it talks to you! Caden loves it and had a blast.
Being an artist takes a lot of concentration.Here he is laughing at the markers talking to him!
Each time they would talk to him, he would start clapping!He loved the yellow lamb and the green owl the most. He loves saying 'OWL'...however in Caden's world, 'owl' is two syllables!
Great gift MiMi! Thank you so much!

5 comments:

Kari said...

Wow! He is so freakin' adorable. This may be my favorite post. He is precious.

GiGi said...

MiMi really knows how to pick the coolest gifts!! You can sure tell this is a favorite new toy & it's a fun gift to give! He is just the cutest little guy with the cutest little profile!

Jamie said...

That is the coolest marker set ever! Caden obviously loves it! I must admit that I giggled at the pictures of him smiling and clapping. So cute! I love the oversized t-shirt too.

Benita said...

I can't believe how much he has grown since Christmas. He no longer looks like a toddler. He is growing up way to fast for you I am sure. I love the marker set.

stephanie said...

This is adorable, Luke doesn't have much interest in things like this yet....I don't know if it's because he was early or because he isn't in daycare. I was a very artsy crafty person so I really want him to love things like this.
:(

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed