Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

We hope you all of our 'Mothers' have a fantastic Mother's Day.

Mom I love you more than words! You were and are such an amazing example to Kari and me.

Mothers and daughters
Were daughters and mothers
Not so long ago.

We give and take
And take and give
Along time's endless row.

Love is passed
And love received
To be passed on again:
A precious heirloom
Twice, twice blessed,
A spiritual cardigan.

I'll put it onAnd treasure it,
The me I have received,
And when the rolesReverse again,
I'll have what I most need.

So may our love
Go on and on,
A hundred thousand years;
Mothers and daughters,
Daughters and mothers,
Through joys and other tears.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Happy Mother's Day!! I hope you have had a day as special as you!

GiGi said...

I am so richly blessed to have such a beautiful daughter as you! You are an amazing mom and as Proverbs says, "...far above rubies." You made my Mother's Day most special this year! Caden has a fantastic mom!He can't tell you now, but he shows you in his actions just how much he loves you!

GiGi said...

I forgot to tell you what a beautiful poem this is! I'd never read this one. Thank you for my gifts and the sweet times we had together this weekend. I love you so much and am so proud of the mother that you've become. You & Kari definitely made this mother proud! XOXOXO

Jamie said...

Beautiful Post! Happy Mother's Day - I still remember the day you told me you were pregnant! :):):) You are an amazing mommy to that sweet Caden - and you look fantastic by the way :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed