Monday, May 18, 2009

Misc. Pics of Caden

Mom downloaded some photos from her camera and sent these to me. I know they are random, but we didn't take any photos this weekend.
Caden is starting to talk more, 'Bye Bye', 'Nigh Nigh' are the two newest phrases. He always said, 'Bye', but now says it twice. It's pretty funny to hear! We cannot wait to get him in the pool now that it is suppose to warm up!

Here is a photo of Mom and Dad with him at Christmas time. I cannot believe how much he has changed. Here are Lane and Caden on our way to church.
Cade Man in Poppa's UT cap.
Kari, me and Caden after Kari made a trip to Dallas to visit.
Here is Caden one morning when Mom and I arrived at Mom and Dad's church. He had kicked off his shoe and the look on his face is like, 'He he...I did it again!'

I'll try to take some current shots of him this week.

2 comments:

Kari said...

Those are all precious. He is getting so big so quick!

GiGi said...

Sorry for being so late in sending these. :|

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed