Sunday, July 26, 2009

GiGi's Visit

Mom came up for a visit to hang out and play! We had so much fun! We worked in a salon visit for her to get a new 'do' which looks amazing! After the salon, we headed to the park to let Caden play.

Here is GiGi helping him down the steps.I had to get in on the swinging action! I felt like a kid again!
After the park, Mom and I totally cleaned out Caden's room and gathered bags and bags of stuff to take to the Collin County Child Advocacy Center. THANK YOU SO MUCH MOM FOR HELPING ME REARRANGE HIS ROOM! I had so much fun.

Here is a video of Caden swinging!



After the Caden Room Makeover, we headed to On the Border for dinner compliments of GiGi!

Here we all are!

Here are 2 of my favorite people! Mom and T!Caden could not stop hugging me which made me so happy!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Glad you all had a great time! Mom your hair looks wonderful!

GiGi said...

We definitely had a blast! I had fun staying home with him Fri. while you and Tim worked. Just the two of us to get play alllll day!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed