Sunday, July 12, 2009

My Birthday Party

I had my family birthday party for myself at Mom and Dad's this weekend. We had so much fun! Dad cooked a brisket and Mom made all the sides and my sister was in charge of the birthday cake. As you can see it looked lovely and tasted even better!Here we are before opening my gifts. Lane, me and Caden.
My Mom and Dad got me a Mr. Rogers book of sayings as well as John Grisham's new book, some tops, a bookmark and picture frames. I LOVED Mr. Rogers as a child and enjoyed watching his show ALL the time! I was super excited about this book as you can tell in the picture of me, Lane and Bella!
Kari and Scott got me a Wonder Woman card that was adorable; in addition to some pj's and a short set! I was explaining to my son that I WAS WONDER WOMAN. Seriously people, I had the Underoos, the hay string for the rope and Mom would make me a head band and wrist bands out of foil with stars cut out of them. I was the real deal.
GiGi and Poppa got Bella and Caden the exact same toy that played music, so here they are trying it out on the couch.
Here is Caden stacking blocks with Poppa, he had so much fun!
Thank you all for a wonderful weekend. We had a blast and can't wait to see you all again!

1 comment:

GiGi said...

We always have so much fun at our birthday parties! You was just like a little girl opening your presents. Just look at the excitement in your eyes over that Wonder Woman card! (Kari, we should've given her a Wonder Woman party!)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed