Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fall Party at Mother's Day Out

Today is Caden's party at Mother's Day Out, so I got to snap some pictures of him before we left.
Here he is pointing to his 'Calmeees'...a.k.a. pumpkins. We have no idea how the two words are related, but that's what he calls them!Picture perfect pose!
He picked this pumpkin out by himself and loves it.
I love this picture of him, kind of an evil grin mixed with our precious Caden's smile!
For the first time ever, he got upset when I put the camera away. I walked back into the office to put it up and he started saying, 'Mommy! Camera! Camera!' So I took it out and then he posed below.
Here he is dancing for the camera as we were about to leave. He keeps us laughing!

6 comments:

GiGi said...

These pics are so good! He is such a cute little "poser"!

Jamie said...

Those are great pictures! I hope he has fun today!

Kari said...

What precious pics. So festive! I know he'll have fun at his party today.

Mahdy Gail said...

How cute is he??!!! Love the pics!

The Stuart Family said...

What a sweet little boy! These are too precious!

Stephanie said...

Very cute pics, love that smile!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed