Tuesday, October 13, 2009

U2 Concert (UPDATED AT THE BOTTOM)

Here we are in the limo on the way to the concert. It was nice not having to drive or pay a bazillion dollars to park!
Tim and I had such a great time at the U2 concert last night! That was one of my top bands to see 'before I die'! They did not disappoint at all. I have loved U2 since I was probably 10 or 12 years old. They are amazing live!

Here is the stage before they started.It looked like some type of space ship landing pad or something! Let the concert begin! The lights were amazing on the stage!You can actually see Bono singing on the screen in this picture.The stage was so tall that Cowboy's Stadium had to raise the huge screen to accommodate it! Click HERE.Here we are in our seats! I had a perma-grin on my face all night long! I sang along like I was up there rocking the mike along side of Bono!
I loved the special effects the stage had as well. There was one screen that unfolded and looked like it was in pieces. Hard to explain, but they are definitely up on all the latest and greatest technology. With several encores after the main concert, we were very excited to have gone to see them!

Here we are during the concert!

Thank you Sara for keeping Cade Man! I know he had a great time having a slumber party at your house playing with Jack! We love you!

This is not our video, but it is a super clear video from last night's concert. Love this song!

Click HERE.

6 comments:

Jamie said...

That stage is TOO COOL! I'm so glad you guys had a great time. Now you can move on to the next item on your "before I die" list.

Kari said...

Yeah! Those are awesome pics. I am so glad you guys had such a great time! I know Caden must have too!

The Iveys said...

He did Kari! He plays so well with Jack, Sara's son who will be 3 in March I think!

GiGi said...

Glad you got to have a night you'll never forget! I'm sure Caden had a bunch of fun with Sara's kids too!

Keeley said...

That looks awesome! Glad you guys had a great time.

The Stuart Family said...

I am SUPER excited to hear that it was good! I can't wait to go tomorrow!!! Great job taking all the pics!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed