Thursday, October 29, 2009

Future Hockey Player

Caden was in need of some long sleeved t-shirts for this Fall/Winter. I got the one he is wearing today from Target.
It's a Paul Frank shirt with a hockey monkey on it! Notice the missing tooth and black eye!Long lashes from his Mommy....
Daddy and Caden acting silly! This is their 'surprise' face!
And one more just for grins!
We attempted to get Caden to sit in Mommy's lap for a picture, but he insisted on sitting beside me. I love that I'm all posing and smiling and he's giving me 'the look.' I think 'the look' comes from Daddy!
Last year Caden was scared of the scarecrow. He would run up to it and jingle the bells around the neck and then bolt. This year he is still a little gun shy of our 3 foot friend. He was poking him with his firetruck this morning.
Here he is running from the scary scarecrow!
Caden loves giving Daddy big hugs when he leaves for work.

3 comments:

GiGi said...

Looks like he was having a fun morning in front of the camera! He's just getting handsomer and handsomer!!

Kari said...

Love the pics of him and Tim, way cute! Him and his Mommy are cute too but your two lil' men look great together!

Jamie said...

Great pictures!! I still can't believe how much he's grown just since August!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed