Monday, April 26, 2010

Daddy and Caden's Weekend

Here are what the 'boys' were up to this weekend!


Caden loves riding his red bike up and down the sidewalk. Waving at Mommy! (Daddy sent me all of these pictures so I could see what all they were up to on their weekend!)
Doing their famous 'Oh' face!

I love my guys!

Tim was driving through a school zone so Caden said, 'Come on People!'

Tim told me that Caden wanted to read a book to Puma so he ran into his room and grabbed a book. Ever since Nike died, Caden has really taking a liking to Puma. She is 'his' dog now apparently!

He told Tim that he was going to 'Pet Puma' so here he is giving her some love pats!

Caden loves Toy Story 1 and now Toy Story 2 so here he is on the floor laying down watching his favorite movie!

I had such a great time and Caden and Daddy had fun on their own too!

1 comment:

GiGi said...

I'm so glad daddy and Caden had such a good time together this weekend! Looks like they had a fine time hanging out!! Thank you, Tim, for doing this and letting Amber come down for our girl's weekend. It was so much fun. It was also, very weird that there was no little Caden running around. ;(

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed