Monday, April 26, 2010

Mom and Dad's 40th Reunion Weekend

This weekend Mom and Dad had their 40th high school reunion. Kari arranged for a day of beauty for Mom. We took her to have her hair fixed and her make up done!
Here is my beautiful Mom and handsome Dad!
I was able to come down Friday in time to watch Lane play baseball. He is on the Yankees team this season and the NY Yankees are my favorite so I wore my jersey in support of him! We decided to head to Starbucks (just us girls) on Friday night!
Here we are waiting as Mom had her hair fixed.
Mom getting her up-do!

Then it was off to Chanel where she and her high school friends Ronnie and Dalene had their make up done!
Miss America!

Saturday night Kari, Scott, Bella and I went to Lupe Tortilla for dinner. Here is Bamber and Bella!

After dinner Kari and I headed to Market Street to meet up with her neighbor Amy who was celebrating her 40th birthday!

I had such a great time getting away and hanging out with Mom and Kari! We have got to do that more often!

4 comments:

Kari said...

I agree we need to do it more often! We had a wonderful time and Mom and Dad looked great!

Mandy said...

Awww, this is a beautiful post! Glad you had fun and you had some quality time with your mom and sister.

GiGi said...

So, when do ya'll want to get together??? ;)
I had the time of my life running around with you two girls! Thanks for the memories!

The Stuart Family said...

Aunt Pat looks beautiful (as always). I'm sure you girls had a good time!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed