Thursday, April 29, 2010

Golf with Tim

Tim and I both took off work yesterday to go play golf. Well Tim played and I drove the cart! We had such a great time spending time together on such a beautiful day! Windy, but beautiful!

Tim is in the white shirt in the picture below on the driving range.

I love my T!

Here he is scoping out the putt.Now for the National Geographic portion of the blog posting! We were at Woodbridge golf course and there were turtles everywhere! They were at every creek that we played near. If you look at the log there are 3 on top of the log.At one hole I was driving the cart and turned the cart around and we saw something fall from the 'sky' like a long ribbon and hit the sidewalk. IT WAS A SNAKE! We turned around to get a better look and snap a picture. The marshal told us to be careful when looking for balls in the rough because the Water Moccasins were stirring! YIKES! Despite all the reptiles, we had so much fun. I even got some sun, which I desperately needed! Tim has been playing golf a lot and I need to catch up to his tan!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. I would have had to change clothes after the snake incident. That is obviously if I was still breathing!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed