Monday, May 3, 2010

Weekend Happenings

We had a great weekend at the Ivey house! We got some errands ran and Mommy and Daddy got some sun by the pool (Mommy LOTS of sun!)

Here are a few pictures from our weekend.

We went shopping at the mall and below Caden is making an important phone call after shopping!Friday I took Caden to get his hair cut so here he is with Mrs. Lisa. He loves getting his hair cut! However, they were out of suckers on this visit, but she gave him 2 $1.00 off a hair cut cards to make up for it!
The finished product! He looks so grown up and No, he isn't picking his nose!
The only way I got him to stand still for this picture is to tell him that I was going to send it to Bella. Check out that pose! Where did our Baby Caden go????
Tim had to gas up so while we were waiting, I took Caden over to a fire truck that was parked in the Kroger parking lot. The fireman got out of the truck and gave Caden a 'Jr. Firefighter sticker'. Caden kept telling him, 'No honka horn!'. The fireman laughed and told him he would not push the siren. About that time, a huge gas tanker pulled into the lot next to us and honked at a car, clearly scaring the YOU KNOW WHAT out of Caden! Perfect timing huh?

We had a fabulous weekend and just wanted to share some photos!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Ah I love my lil' Cade Man! I need another visit! Cool hair cut dude!

GiGi said...

My little honey is growing so fast! He is quiet a little man!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed