Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Mom I love you more than words! You mean so much to me and our little family of 3! You are an amazing mother and friend to me and grandmother to Caden! He adores you as do I. I hope you have a fantastic Mother's Day!

Many children go through life without a mom like you
Oh how sad! For they don't know a mom's love as I do
These words I write, I dedicate to you my mom, so dear
Hold them close within your heart through every passing year
Even when the Lord deems time to call us home, above
Remember nothing separates this child and mother's love.
~KJ Cochran

4 comments:

Kari said...

Great Post! I couldn't agree more!

GiGi said...

Thank you for the sweet words! I am so blessed to have you as my daughter and the mother of my grandson, whom I adore too! I thank God for blessing me with the close relationship we have and look forward hopefully, to many more years of memory making!

GiGi said...

I forgot to tell you that there's not many who can call their daughter their best friend, but you and Kari are. I couldn't live a day without you, or at least hearing from you to make sure you're all right.You are such a great mother to Caden and it's plain to see the love he has for you. I love hearing the stories you tell me about him, especially, the other day when you and him were playing with the farm animals. I'm reminded how fast time passes, thinking back on days when you were little and we played make-believe and dress up. Seems like just last week...Love you again!XOXOXO

Jamie said...

You three are so sweet! Happy Mother's Day to each of you!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed