Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My Mother's Day

I had a fabulous Mother's Day spending it with my 2 favorite guys! We headed to church Sunday morning and Tim grilled some awesome turkey burgers afterward! I even took a very long nap as well! Caden and Daddy got me a 'baby tree'! Caden was so excited to tell me that he got a 'baby tree' for me. They led me outside where a topiary style Gardenia bush was waiting for me! I absolutely love it! It smells wonderful and reminds me of being a little girl in my Memaw's yard. She had a bush and the smell took me back to my childhood! Thank You guys for a wonderful Mother's Day! I love you both!

P.S. Thank you to my Mom and Dad for the gift card and Mother's books. I've read one already! My sister got me a funny card that has two women on the front talking and it says, Happy Mother's Day, it's nice spending it with someone who is potty trained! Too funny!

3 comments:

GiGi said...

Glad you had such a great day! I was thinking about you! I LOVE gardenia bushes for the very same reason! I might have to go out and get me one now!

Kari said...

Glad you had a great Mother's day. Love the "baby tree."

Jamie said...

Your guys did great! I can't wait to see the "baby tree"!

It sounds like your Mom and Dad and Kari did great too! You are very loved. :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed