Wednesday, April 20, 2011

K3 Easter Party

Yesterday I was so excited to get to help out Caden's class at the Easter Party.  Here is Caden with both K3 classes waiting anxiously to hunt Easter eggs on the playground.

He has his basket and is ready to go!
I was in charge of the Coloring Center so I snapped this photo of him coloring Jesus and a bunny rabbit!
Here he is at the Painting Center painting an Easter egg.
Here he is at the Dinosaur Center.  It was so fun watching him in his element at school!  He acted as though I wasn't even there!
Here he is dyeing his Easter eggs!


Swinging on the playground!  Love my Cade Man!
Mommy and Caden!

3 comments:

Kari said...

Cute pics! Fun times!

Jamie said...

What great pictures! I've always wanted to be a fly on the wall at school and you kind of were. I'm jealous!

GiGi said...

Fun times! I know he was so glad that you got to come to the party. Kids are happy & feel special, when they see that their mommy is friends with their teacher.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed