Friday, July 15, 2011

Big Boy Bed


Caden has grown out of his toddler bed so Daddy and I decided to 'move him on up'! We got him a bran-new bedroom set and I think judging by his reaction and the pictures, he is pretty pleased!

 Here he is giving the Thumbs Up!
He's a little excited in this one!  Wouldn't you agree???
New dresser as well!
We love the bedding too!  It is his absolute favorite movie and has been for awhile! 

Last night he wanted me to say prayers.  Here is how it went:

Me:  Dear God, please bless Mommy, Daddy, Caden, baby---
Caden: (interupting)  Mommy!  I just love my bed!!!!
Me:  Good Caden!  ...and bless GiGi, Poppa, Grammie, ---
Caden: (interupting)  Mommy, it is Purrrrrfect!
Me:  Okay Caden, let Mommy finish praying...
Caden:  But I LOVE IT!
Me:  Okay Caden, I'm glad, but let's finish praying.  ...bless Uncle Scott, Auntie Kay, Bella, Lane---
Caden:  Mommy, thank you so so much for my new bed.
Me:  AMEN
Caden:  You forgot to thank God for my bed!

I give up! :)

2 comments:

GiGi said...

Awww...Can't wait to see my little honey again! He is one happy little feller!! Hope he feels better soon.

Jamie said...

Caden, I give your new big boy bed two thumbs up! Your Mommy and Daddy sure know how to make a little guy feel special, huh? Great job guys! And yes, thank you God, for Caden's bed. :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed