Monday, July 25, 2011

Braden's Birthday Party

Saturday afternoon Tim and I took Caden to the Musuem at Fair Park for Caden's friend Braden's 4th Birthday Party.  Caden had such a great time learning about dinosaurs!

Here they are making a door hanger craft with dinosaurs on it.

After the craft, everyone went downstairs to go on a dinosaur dig!  Caden had a great time with the shovel and brushes 'digging' for dinosaurs! 
Here is another picture of them all.  The boy in the brown shirt standing up by Caden is Braden.  I can't believe I didn't get a better picture of the birthday boy! 
After the 'dig' it was time to eat dinosaur cupcakes!  Caden enjoyed the green icing as you can tell!   
After the party we were able to explore the museum on our own, so we walked around a few of the exhibits.  I had been telling Tim earlier that morning that I was super hot and out of breath.  HELLO PREGNANCY IN THE SUMMER!  But we explored this one area that had an infared scan of your body where you could see the heat radiating from you.  Let's just say Caden and Tim were pretty green and my whole body was red and on fire!  It was crazy!

Here's Caden in some sort of suit.  Sorry, I'm not much of a 'plaque' reader! 


2 comments:

GiGi said...

He had a pretty big day!! Cute pics!

Jamie said...

Whatever that suit is, I need it to clean the bathroom! It looks serious!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed