Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Morning

Caden got lots of goodies from the Easter bunny! He got 6 little rubber and plastic Tonka trucks, cars and vans, a short set, spikey balls and sidewalk chalk! The trucks were a hit. He loves them and has played with them all day!

Then it was time to dye eggs. I told Tim this morning, 'Okay, I'm going to dye the eggs' never dreaming Caden would be interested. Wow was I wrong. He knew just what to do after we showed him one time.

Look at that serious look. He is very busy doing something very important.I was afraid he was going to sling blue all over us, but actually he did pretty well.Here we are putting the stickers on them.

3 comments:

GiGi said...

Looks like he has it down pretty good!!! I love his little serious look on his face. The face of determination!! I hope you all have a great Easter and you find all those eggs the bunny has hid for you!

Jamie said...

What a pro! Dyeing eggs is so much fun and I'm so glad he got to experience it first hand. Happy Easter to you all!

Kari said...

Such a big boy dying those eggs. I just want to kiss his sweet o' cheeks!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed